As a school we embrace our pivotal role in the community that we serve and acknowledge the importance of contributing to the wider community. Rhodes Avenue Primary School is open to community use, we have many spaces – indoor and outdoor – available to hire on an hourly or daily rate before or after school, at weekends and during the school holidays.
The available spaces for hire are:
- a large air conditioned school performance hall with a lighting and sound sytem;
- a large sports hall;
- an enclosed outdoor sports pitch;
- a large playground;
- a large nature area (Spinney);
- a separate Play Centre with kitchen facilities;
- a staff room with kitchen facilities;
- a computer room;
- an art room.
For further details on hiring any of our school spaces for parties, events, celebrations or learning classes please contact our Facilities Manager.
Facilities Manager: Mr. Andrew Satwick
Telephone Number: 0208 826 1810